Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Woo Pig Sooie!

About a week ago one of my good friends, Sarah, asked if I could paint a wooden cut out of a Razorback and then make a bow holder for her daughter, Harper. I was a little nervous because I had never painted a Razorback before but before I knew it, I had most of it done AND it looked half way decent (I was very shocked)! Once I finished adding all the ribbon, I couldn't wait to take it to her! So, of course I did a surprise visit to them last night and had to snap a few pics with some of Harper's bows on it.

Here is the finished product...

If you would like to order a bow holder, please comment below. I might not be able to get anymore Razorbacks but I am checking into it. Just let me know your colors and I will make one just for your sweet little one!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment